Ground Floor Apartment Enjoying North Facing AspectDetails
Visit us at Unit 47, Information Suite, from 11am – 12pm Wednesdays & Saturdays, or visit other Units at the individual advertised opening time.
A quality assisted care strata title apartment located in the “The Lodge” at the retirement Village of Pittwater Palms.
Pittwater Palms is an Over 55 village within the Avalon Beach Village location which offers you a high level of independence living with all the amenities that give you comfort in a low care environment and the convenience as easy access to main shops, village centre, beach, transport, cafe, theatre and restaurants.
This spacious, light filled north facing apartment is beautifully refurbished with comfort and quality as the prerequisite of luxury living.
– Large L Shape floor plan flowing out to private sunny north facing patio and garden
– Incorporating living, dining and kitchenette
– Superbly renovated bathroom as new
– Spacious bedroom area with built in wardrobe
– Completely renovated through out with attention to detail and quality finishes
– Pretty garden and garden outlook
– All meals
– 24 hour / 7 days a week serviced care
– Weekly cleaning and linens change
– Village Manager
– Opportunity to engage in Social activities and engagements
– Respite care unit
– Maintenance assistance
– Additional “Add on” nursing care available
– Heated in door pool and spa
– Club Lounge, games room, craft room and bar-be- que area
– In house library and video library
Council Rates: 265 per quarter approx.
Water Rates: $31 per quarter approx.
Strata Levy: $862 per quarter approx.
Personal Service Monthly Fee: $1700 – $1800 approx. (incl. food & services)
This is a conjunctional Listing with Kathryn Hall Real Estate
The information obtained in the article is from sources we believe to be reliable; however, One Agency John Ireland Real Estate does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy or adequacy. We accept no liability; prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own independent investigations and enquiries.