MANHATTAN STYLE LIVING IN DEE WHYDetails
This Luxury 3-bedroom with Study apartment set over two levels, feels more like a house!
– Extravagant living over two levels, with one bedroom and the combined kitchen and living area and balcony on the lower floor and two more bedrooms and study area on the higher floor.
– Main Bedroom with ensuite on the higher floor, includes free standing bath and balcony looking out to Oak Avenue.
– Kitchen stands out with 40mm Caesarstone benchtops, SMEG appliances, soft closing draws, and plenty of cupboard space.
– High 2.7m ceilings and downlight fittings throughout.
– Double secure parking, and storage unit inclusive.
– Secure access to swimming Pool, gymnasium, sauna and spa.
– Childcare centre on site.
– Security access from car park to the apartments, and in and out of the buildings.
– Woolworths, major banks and cafes at your fingertips.
– Bus stop close by, with easy access to the city and Warringah mall.
– Short level 800m stroll to Dee Why Beach.
Contact John Ireland on 0411 553 308 to make an appointment to view today!
Price subject to change. The information obtained in the article is from sources we believe to be reliable; however, One Agency John Ireland Real Estate does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy or adequacy. We accept no liability; prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own independent investigations and enquiries.