Fabulous Location - Walk to shops and beachDetails
Visit us at Unit 47, Information Suite, from 11am – 12pm Wednesdays & Saturdays, or visit other Units at the individual advertised opening time.
Charming, a joy to show, this 2 bedroom unit is located in Pittwater Palms an independent strata title over 55 Retirement Village tucked privately away in the heart of Avalon Beach village.
So close to everything but so quiet
A popular Retirement Village that offers independent living with the peace of mind that help is available if and when you require. Or just enjoy the quality extras.
First floor unit with easy graduated stairs situated in the “Eastern wing” of Pittwater Palms with a direct north aspect and a pretty outlook.
The unit is flooded with a strong sense of natural light and space. Careful design features and attention to design details insure that the apartment has an airy feel.
– Welcoming entry area
– Large open plan North facing lounge and dining room
– Separate refurbished kitchen with plenty of cupboards and a pleasant garden outlook
– Internal laundry with additional wc
– Large king sized master bedroom with generous built in wardrobes
– Double sized second bedroom with quality built in cupboards
– Single lock up garage with power and store cupboard
– Sunny north facing position
– North aspect
– Private garden outlook and pretty garden surrounds
– Quality and well built inclusions and cabinetry
– Superbly presented throughout
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Quality blinds and inclusions throughout
– Heated indoor pool and spa
– Club lounge
– 24 /7 manager and nursing staff facilities and assistance available
– Craft room, billiard room, club lounge and dining room, activities, library
– Additional medical and nursing services available as add on services
– Strata title
This is a conjunctional Listing with Kathryn Hall Real Estate
The information obtained in the article is from sources we believe to be reliable; however, One Agency John Ireland Real Estate does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy or adequacy. We accept no liability; prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own independent investigations and enquiries.